03 June 2009

::: Family Photos - late 1940s! :::

Following on the heels of my previous post, here are the remainder of family photos I confiscated last weekend.

My grandmother with my mom ::: 1949


My grandfather and my mom ::: 1949


Love this one...


Can you see the family resemblances in this one of my mom and me? Haha...


And this one absolutely kills me. My mom is on the right. The other two kids were neighbors... but will you look at the little boy in the middle's face?!


And just because... I found this on my harddrive from years ago. Standing in front of the same house! So adorable.

2 comments:

  1. I love these last couple of posts. Awesome photos ;). You've inspired me to look through old photos! Keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so great! i love "old" photographs. so beautiful and classic.

    ReplyDelete