12 August 2009

Wedding ::: 08.01.09 ::: Stamford Yacht Club

A couple weekends ago, I joined the crazy talented Amanda of Orchard Cove Photography for Jessie and Joe's wedding. Such a great day. HOT and HUMID... but it didn't matter. It was a terrific day!!!

Here are a few of my favorites from the day. =)




Isn't Jessie too cute? I couldn't resist...


Everyone everywhere was so calm, cool, and collected.








Beautiful St. Roch Church in Greenwich.


Awww!


The girls were just too cute.






We did portraits at a friend's house down on the water... stunning location.


Super cute place cards carrying the green and yellow theme...


Or should I say "lemon and lime"?


The gorgeous Stamford Yacht Club...


"Sunny" grapes!


Yum.




I've never been to a wedding with a fresh made sushi station before!




Cue the Mission Impossible music! Dun-dun-da-da-dun-dun... look closely... can you see the stealth photographer?


Yes, Amanda Herzberger... gettin' the job done!


Everyone look up at Amanda!!!


Heading back inside...


The new Mr. & Mrs.!






I still get choked up during parents dances. So sweet.






Honorary bridesmaids? No, just the same incredible taste in dresses! =) Too cute!


Honorary groomsmen? No, just the same taste in dress shirts! Hee hee!


Drool.


And the party rocked on and on... =)


Thank you Amanda for having me along! And many happy congratulations to Jessie and Joe!!!

All of Amanda's incredible shots can be found by clicking here!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful! I love that shot of the groom before hand. So cute! How awesome is that mission impossible sequence. TOO FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are too cute and I always love your commentary. Thanks AS ALWAYS for rocking it the way you do - I'm psyched for the 22nd!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome! You can just feel the emotion oozing out of these and those food shots - DAMN now I'm hungry!

    ReplyDelete