04 November 2009

Saratoga Springs ::: 10.30.09

Last weekend, I hopped up to Saratoga for a couple days of rest, relaxation, and fun. It's changed so much over the past few years... I'm not sure I even recognize most of it. But it still felt welcoming. :) Behold all the randomness that occurred when I dragged my camera along.









Why can I never resist breaking out my camera at a Farmer's Market?!


I most definitely do not eat enough brussel sprouts (that would be NONE!) as I had no idea they grew on a stick! =)








This photos needs no description.


More randomness!


A trip to Saratoga Apple is tradition.


Mmmm...


But we were apparently bound by certain town rules...


... which were, of course, abandoned for cider donuts.










A little touristy stuff is always a nice addition! :) (I love how the leaves are all blowing everywhere so you can see how windy it was!)






So, yeah, I'm a dork.


Back in town, we stumbled onto a doggie costume parade. My favorite entrant!


Oh, ok, so I can never resist a bullie!


Especially this very well-educated one!!!! ;)


Always fun finding equine details here and there...






I even snuck (sneaked?) into the track, even though it's all closed up for the season!






Across the track... seemed interesting.


A pleasant little find...


...the most pleasantest of company...


...and an even more pleasant end to a wonderful trip. =) YUM!



4 comments:

  1. What a fun and perfect fall weekend!! Love these pics. All of 'em! It's funny--you and I like the same kinds of things--old doors, buildings, windows...Your shots are beautiful. Also love that photo of with the gazebo at the bottom and the awesome sky above. And the tower with the leaves blowing. and you throwing the leaves? So cute! Great food pics, too. Mmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun pictures :) Looks like a great trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a perfect getaway :-)
    and great pictures, of course. i love how you capture moments in little details :-)
    Bernata

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...looks like fun..!! Probably much busier this weekend, huh..?? :o)

    ReplyDelete