11 August 2008

Bath Night at the Salty Grape...

Would you look at this stink eye? Someone was not interested in tubby time tonight. I disturbed his nap.


Of course, looking at the photos after the fact, all I could think of was Kujo. :) But the secret really was that I tossed him a freeze dried shrimp...


He really is an angel in the tub, even though he looks like a nightmare. :) They just made me laugh, I had to share... My living room smells like wet dog, but the wet dog smells like yummy oatmeal, milk and honey. It's a good trade-off.

4 comments:

  1. I love it :) Strider is smelling not so hot and we're not quite sure what the scoop is- maybe he needs to take a bath as well! I just finished brushing his teeth with beef flavored toothpaste which he tries to lick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks very surprised to have entered the tub.

    ReplyDelete