16 November 2008

The holiday season is upon us! Only one month left to order Salty Grapes Holiday Cards!

For the second year in a row, I will be offering my pooch friends special custom designed doggie holiday cards!



Click here for all the details!


They are 5x7 flat cards printed on Kodak Professional Endura Paper with a Lustre finish and include envelopes. Pricing is $1.25 per card, with a minimum of 25 (in increments of 5 thereafter) I'll be taking orders from now until December 15th to ensure they can be done in time for mailing before Christmas.

Some sample designs from which to choose:


























I also do press printed people cards of course... More details are available here: Custom Holiday Card Design

Contact me if interested! :)

Designs are infinitely modifiable if you want something slightly different. And if time permits, I might whip up a few more, but no guarantees. ;)

(I can't believe I got my act together to think about Christmas BEFORE Thanksgiving. Usually, I refuse. :) )

1 comment: