22 November 2008

One of my favorite things...

(I feel like Oprah saying that.) But I have to blog about something goofy. Something so dumb and simple, but you know when you have something that really makes your day so much easier and that you just LOVE?

I KNOW everyone dislikes Rachael Ray. Some with a severe passion. ;) Others with just a "Meh, her voice is so annoying." Others who boycott anything related to her because she has over saturated the market. I personally think she's adorable and have found over the past year that I love her recipes. Fast, easy, and yummy. (Though I put my foot down at using her terminology.)

ANYWAY. Her Moppine towel/oven mitt ROCKS. Genius, I tell you.




I cannot imagine life without it. :) I'm a klutz and am forever dropping things and burning myself and, oh yeah, over- or under-cooking things. This this oven mitt/towel drapes perfectly over my oven door handle, ready for action. (And ready to protect me from injury. Ha.)

Perhaps Carla Ten Eyck will start to offer Ten Eyck Thursdays where she teaches photographers how to cook efficiently and well? =) Hee hee...

That's my public service announcement for the day. I'm off to deliver the brownies I just made that inspired me to post this. =)

P.S. It's $5.99!!! Can't beat that!

1 comment:

  1. oooohhhh I want one!! OK, I am going to go out on a limb and say that I love Rachel Ray, but then again, I don't watch TV and am going off of the Rachel Ray of about 4 years ago...

    I am ALL about her simple recipes!

    And maybe we DO need to do a cooking day! :)

    ReplyDelete