25 July 2009

Baby Shower ::: In honor of Robin Dini's Little Nugget!

:) Last weekend (I know... I know... I usually blog a LOT faster than this!) I had the ultimate honor of photographing my dear friend, the glowing, über-pregnant Robin Dini at her family's baby shower. Her mom had contacted me MONTHS ago about coming... the whole shower was a surprise!  It was nearly impossible to be at weddings with her this summer and not be able to rave about how much I adored her mother. =) For all she knew, we had never met!

Well, it all went swimmingly and she was thoroughly surprised. And her mom pulled off the whole day with the CUTEST little birdie details everywhere, at the Tradition Golf Club in Wallingford, CT.

Without further ado... a buncha photos since I know that's what everyone wants anyway! =)



















Can you stand it?!




Surprise!




Delish...




Mommy and Daddy... =) Awww!


The walrus was a BIG deal...




Are they not the cutest?


Of course, I have an obscene amount of photos of the gift unwrapping, but I had to pare it down to my favorites for the blog...








Why are these "portable sheets?" Aren't sheets by nature "portable"? =)


Look at this reaction.  Classic Dini.








Robin's mom made her an Olivia quilt... Incredible.






How à propos...


Behold, the Frankness.


And it wouldn't be a day spent with Robin without... a BOUQUET shot!!!! =) Het sister gave her this adorable little bouquet.



Thank you Dolly for including me in such a joyous celebration of such a wonderful mommy-to-be, someone I am so lucky to call my friend.  =)  XOXO


5 comments:

  1. Are you KIDDING ME???? Mrs. Potter is crazy talented, now I see where Miss Dini gets her craftiness skills!!!

    This is the cutest themed little baby shower I have seen, I am loving all of the birdie themed stuff- the bouquet??? Come ON!! Her whole family is nuts!!

    Congrats to The Frankness and Robin, you will be amazing parents!!!

    XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin! your mom puts me to shame. I love this shower!! What a beautiful job she did. Love all the personal touches. You were glowing girl!! Soooooo happy for ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! I KNOW!!! My mom and sister did an incredible job!! It all went by so fast, I wanted to just hang out in that room forever!!

    thank you SO much for the amazing pictures Julia!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww---come on---this is GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am psyched to see these!! Robin is just beaming and glowing and beautiful! Love them all. The details are out of this world. Three cheers for Robin's Mommy! Congrats Robin and Frank--I can't believe Nugget is almost here!

    ReplyDelete