06 December 2009

"Dogs are obsessed with being happy." - James Thurber

Hey Gretl, do you wanna go out?


Let's show everyone how you behave in front of the camera.


Who me? Yes, YOU.


Do we need to hoover up everything in the yard?


Well, duh!!!


It's like a gold mine when you find a really good stick.


Mmmm hmmm...


MY stick.


Quick, fake the stick out!


Haha!!!


More show 'n tell photography lessons. This is how you eat a camera, kids.


Feign interest in a tennis ball and then... ATTACKKKKKK!


Keep Mom happy by "helping" with the yard work


And SNEAK ATTACK!


Back to "yard work"...






Strike a pose and attempt to look beautiful.


And when Mom laughs, repeat attack.


And then, grab the biggest stick you can find, and actually take Mom out with it.


Heh heh.


And if she puts a stooooopid sweater on you...


Stand your ground and tell her you do NOT approve.


=) Puppyhood is not only exhausting me physically, it's really testing my ability to get ONE in-focus photograph. =) Agggggh.

4 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHH - Love them - I needed a Gretl update and fix :) SO sweet! We get our fur baby next Saturday and are so excited....got the crate down from the attic today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Julia, she's absolutely beautiful! I big puffy heart love her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE her "I'm-gonna-getcha-attack-eyes" I'll bet she's a busy, busy girl..! So much fun and all sorts of NEW explorations.. She's so sweet..!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julia, congrats on the new puppy! She looks so playful and full of joy! :)

    ReplyDelete