30 December 2009

Wedding ::: 08.22.09 ::: The Inn at Longshore, Westport, CT

Yes, it has been since August since I last posted fun shots from a wedding... life got a little out of control there for a while. Between weddings, work, losing Grover, traveling to Germany, dealing with my grief in my empty house, to welcoming Gretl, I've gotten completely backlogged on sharing my photos.

So, without further ado... a quick couple of favorites from a beautiful wedding shot with Amanda of Orchard Cove Photography at the Inn at Longshore in Westport, CT.







The ceremony took place on the Fairfield University campus...




So cute!


How adorable was the cake?!


The maids were hysterical.


My favorite colors - blues and greens!!!!


My favorite kind of place.




Very cool centerpieces...


Such cuties...


Thanks Amanda! =) And thank you Megan & Jeremy for including me in your day!

2 comments: