20 December 2009

Puppy vs. Blizzard ::: 12.20.09

Behold what Gretl and I woke up to this morning. I couldn't get out of the house there was so much snow piled up at both doors... VERY difficult predicament with a puppy. =) Ahem.


Here's my front yard. Yes, those branches are usually WAAAY up in the sky!


And here are her first steps out into the snow! After much, much, much coaxing... she was NOT thrilled.


SWAT the snow!


Help?


Still not too sure...


And without further ado... the craziness begins.






But it tastes good, Mom!


Please can I eat some more?


Woohoo!!!! Wait, where's the dog?




Yipes!


Aw, there you are!


The Abominable Snowbull.


Here it comes!


Slowly.


Why does she remind me of a wool sock?


Freedom!!!!


Yeah, it's too tempting... back for more!




Dear lord, I don't know how I managed to take these pics without falling over laughing.


Yes, you are a fruitcake, Gretl.


Who me?


Pbbbbt.


Whatever.


And here is where my lens fogged over and froze. Nice. I tried to recover them in Photoshop...


Because of this one. :)


Put on the brakes Missy.


Sadly, I schlepped to the dump yesterday with my dad and forgot to bring this guy. I left him on the fence, and, well...


It will be interesting to see how the Green Machine handles in the snow. :) Once I find it again.


Someone remind me when I'm whining about getting no snow by the water that I got everything I wanted and more for Christmas 2009! :) LOL...


HAPPY SNOWED-IN SUNDAY EVERYONE!!!!

6 comments:

  1. That's so awesome! We only got about 4 (yes, FOUR!!!) inches. Such a bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have definitely seen some of these very looks before. Max was in heaven today! So glad to see that Gretl is a natural in the snow- just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely wonderful..!! We got a ton last year and we're snowed in for 5 days.. Since we don't get much it was SO awesome..!! Enjoy and have fun..!! Gretl is a photo waiting to happen..!! Enjoy.. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are wonderful. I feel like I'm right there in the yard with her!

    Crazy snow... I hope you had your share for awhile =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the ones where you can barely see her - I guess Gretl is a snow dog! We barely got an inch at the lake and only about 3 inches in CT...oh well...next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dog looks super cute playing in the snow!

    ReplyDelete