12 January 2010

Wedding ::: 10.17.09 ::: Gershon Fox Room, Hartford, CT

Back in October, I joined Robin Dini for a wedding in Hartford. C'mon... isn't this a great way to start a blog post? :)


Checking on the weather at all times. So cute!


I love the confusion boutonnieres bring to the table.


Stylin' boys.


The ceremony took place at the stunning Trinity Chapel at Trinity College.




I love catching the off moments... the stuff that happens when they're thinking you're not snapping away.


Smooooch!








Hehehe...


The amazing Gershon Fox Room... I felt like I stepped back into the 30s.








Yum.


Such happiness!




Thank you all for a wonderful day!!!!! =)

3 comments:

  1. beauuuutiful Julia!! I love the reflection in that last shot. Your details are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, not only are these amazing pictures (you capture emotion in its truest form, and capture the little moments that make a big impact)...but other than that, i just had to comment - as i'm looking through the pictures i thought to myself, "Hey, I know him!" i actually worked with the groom years ago at East Hartford...so cool to see these amazing pictures of his wedding!
    thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! Love them all. I also love the little "in between" moments you capture--like the groom looking down at his shirt. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete