31 January 2010

Wedding ::: 10.23.09 ::: Cascades, Hamden, CT

Yes, I am still digging myself out from last Fall. =) Back in October, I got to join my dear friend Cheryl Cronin of Cronin Photography for the first time and we had an absolute BLAST. (As if I was expecting otherwise...!)

Just a handful of my favorites to share from the day...

Such a beautiful bride!!!


Is it cheating to include a photo in a photo? =)


It was such a gorgeous Fall day.


Beautiful girls, too.


If a bit chilly!


Such a happy family!


This one makes me grin ear to ear.


Can't you just feel the love radiating?!




The girls were huddling to stay warm while Cheryl was taking the boys' picture, and they basically made themselves into the greatest picture!


Brother and sister groomsman and bridesmaid. Are they not the cutest?!


Inside at the Cascades Banquet Facility.


The happy couple!


Adorable!

Thank you for including me Cheryl, and for having me along, Jackie and Alex! =)

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful! What a gorgeous group of people--their incredibly happy faces made me smile over and over. Also love that shot of the ring bearer on the steps--so cute.

    ReplyDelete