31 October 2008

Fire Marshall Bull

"Let me show ya somethin'!"


So, my mom tortures me every year.


Do you think that's fair?


She said I even looked like some old guy named "Dorf" with my short little legs. I'm too young to know who that is. Oh the humanity.


Aw crap... man down! Man down!


Well, don't just stand there! Call the Life Alert people!


Oh for the love of pete. Stop laughing - the pictures are blurry anyway!


Well, I love her anyway, and will protect her and our home...


... like a good firebulldog should.


Yep. Even though I know she's taking advantage of how patient and sweet I am.


Oh ok fine... pose to the left.


Pose to the right.


Now give me that cheese, woman! I earned it! =)


What can I say... it's tradition! 8 years strong! HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. OMG! I'm in love all over again! Happy Halloween Grovie! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHH - these are AMAZING! I laughed out loud at the man down ones - poor Grover! You are TOO funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwww! I can't stand it! You two are wonderful! the falling dialogue...classic!! Let's do lunch soon!!!! email me your schedule for the next few weeks. I miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahah too freakin' cute!
    The last couple are total bombshells too.
    Thanks for the smile this morning!
    Stay happy and healthy, both of you!
    Brody Grant

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grover is the cutest fire marshall! You are so creative with his halloween costumes. . .I so enjoyed laughing at Gover's costumes through the years. Snapping good photos of pups, especially in cotsume is no easy task. . .but your great at it. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOD those are the most hysterical pictures I have ever seen!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA, LOVE man down shots hahaha oh geez...too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I just love this set!
    He's adorable and I literally laughed out loud when you put "man down man down" OMG!
    Gorgeous Grover, what can I say? :) CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! I just want to snuggle him!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just when I think you couldn't possibly top yourself! Awesome series. "Oh, for the love of Pete..." LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You made my day. I just laughed for a good 5 minutes going back and forth over these photos. You've got some serious puppy talent, sister...

    ReplyDelete