23 December 2008

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

Christmas Eve Eve... an interesting day. A day that has not gone as I had planned. LOL... But little does nowadays! =)

Many of my blog followers and dearest friends have seen this photo a gafillion times, but I know that there are quite a few who have not. :) So to celebrate the delightful day that is Christmas Eve Eve, Grover would like to share one of his masterpieces. A masterpiece that proves sometimes the quality of the photo (from an old crappy digital camera 5 years ago) is not ALWAYS as important as the subject matter.

And all these years later, it still makes me laugh to look at. It was not a set up. I was outside with him, shoveling... he ADORES the snow, but it makes his sensitive feet hurt. So I gave him my mittens. And HAPPENED to catch this perfect pose.

Merry Christmas Eve Eve, my dear, wonderful friends. :)



I'm in a Winter Wonderland,
I've got my Two Front Teeth,
and Jack Frost is no longer nipping at my... TOES.

Bring on Christmas!

8 comments:

  1. I think this is my favorite shot of Grover. .didn't you put it in the book? Awesome. . .he is so tolerant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! It's in the book, calendar, cards... you name it. =) I've gotten offers to sell it, publish it in books... and I've declined them all because I'm an idiot. And because it has super sentimental value to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh grover. He's my favorite Xmas elf :). Merry Christmas julia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHA Hyst-freaking-erical!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grover. He always makes my day. Merry Christmas to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love me some Grovie :) That shot never gets old! Merry belated Christmas! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. PERFECT, SO PERFECT! Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete