20 December 2008

SNOW! SNOW!! SNOW!!!!

Everyone who knows me knows I LOVE snow and that for the past couple of years, living on the shoreline, I've gotten the shaft. I've been VERY vocal about this. =)

So it goes without saying that I'm just giddy this weekend.

Able to leave work early, I was so happy to have a LEEEEETLE daylight left to snap some pics.

Looking to the right of my driveway...


Looking to the left, down to the invisible water...


Looking back at my goofy little house!


And some neighborhood shots that look SOOOO pretty in the snow! Everyone does such a nice job with their lights.








And my favorite summer haunt... again, there is a harbor out there that you can't see!


And, of course, my poor little stumpy-legged dog, plowing his way through...






Who is apparently half-deer.


A poignant pause.


Ooops... I think the feets are getting cold.


Yep, time to go in. =)


C'mon mom!


Stuffed him back inside (he's looking out the storm door - hee hee!) and snapped this. My cheeks get just as flushed from "playing out in the snow" as they did when I was five. Urgh.


Hope everyone's enjoying it as much as Grover does and that you aren't TOO buried!

4 comments:

  1. I love your little house - it is so perfectly charming. Today I asked Jeff why he thought people wanted to live in big big houses. He said some people just do but I love small cozy houses....yours fits the bill! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beautiful photos. your house is adorable. it looks like it has so much charm and character. you live in a beautiful neighborhood. and your right, your pooch does have a little deer in him. funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! Murphy leaps like Grover does in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the shots of snow puppy Grover! He runs around just like my little Moose in the snow. . .crazy pups!

    ReplyDelete