02 December 2008

Twins! ::: 11/28/08

Last weekend, I had the fun honor of shooting an old friend from grammar school's family. Our moms still teach together to this day at the same school we attended from K-8, and we ran into each other at the craft fair I did a few weeks ago. What FUN to be able to photograph her family... and what a challenge for me to shoot 8 month old twins!!! =)







Toofies!


Would you LOOK at those big beautiful eyes!


Heh heh heh...


So very serious...


So very silly!


Now, I'm an only child. Does sibling rivalry really start this early? =)


OK, success! We got everyone looking at the lunatic behind the camera all at the same time!








It's amazing what fun you can have playing peek-a-boo with a blanket.


This photo tells a story all on its own...


Are we done yet?


Just one more for good measure!


Thank you guys for having me over. It was SO great seeing you again! =)

5 comments:

  1. WOW! As soon as the pictures popped up, I started crying. The photos are wonderful. Brian and I just finished looking at them for the 5th time. Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH TOO CUTE! The last three pictures are my very favorites. LOVE THEM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that last shot. Kids tights are so freakin' cute! I wish I could get away with that fashion accessory. Really adorable though. All of these are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love the light in that shot with the Mom outside. And their eyes - super pretty. And that last one is priceless - such cute socks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julia! These are amazing! One after another--perfect. And that shot of the tights--frame it!

    ReplyDelete