01 February 2010

Wedding ::: 10.24.09 ::: Saybrook Point Inn, CT

Forging right ahead to the next day, and a delightful wedding with Robin Dini of Robin Dini Photography! :)

It was a stormy, windy, raw day... and the boys were getting ready down by the water. Awesome.


I love boys getting ready. They're so much fun!






Beautiful Grace Church in Old Saybrook.




They just had such character... what can I say.


Couple great moments.




Super cute.


Such love!


Mother of the Bride had a glorious time. =)


As did the guests...


As did the Mother of the Groom!




And I must finish this post with a little gushing... this may have been one of my most favorite receptions ever. The groom and his family and friends were all from Ireland and England. People got up and sang all night... Whisky in the Jar, Spanish Lady, The Wild Rover, Molly Malone, and many others I couldn't place. And anyone who knows me knows that I thought I died and went to heaven. I could barely take photos because I was singing along. :) So. Much. Fun.


Thank you, as always, Robin, and thanks Tiffany and James for SUCH a fun time!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Such an awesome wedding! Honestly the best reception all year!!

    ReplyDelete