22 February 2010

3rd Annual Bullypalooza ::: 02.20.10

This past Saturday, Gretl and I packed up for a mini-roadtrip down to Lakewood, NJ for a MidAtlantic Bulldog Rescue's 3rd Annual Bullypalooza, a fun benefit for bulldog rescue!

My co-pilot!

We went as spectators/attendees for once, rather than photographer, but I couldn't resist snapping a COUPLE of pics. Especially since Gretl's MOM came! :) You can't tell they're related at ALL, can you? =)















What's hard for me to swallow is that she's already BIGGER than her mom! =( Where did my wee little peanut go?!

We saw lots of bullies...













Even this big doofy guy...



Who Gretl immediately gravitated to. =)

She showed off her ENORMOUS mouf...

She smiled for the camera...

She got loved on within an inch of her life by friends who have known her since she was born...



And she got a goodie bag full of treats and stuffy toys and leashes! Who's better than her? =) It was 2-1/2 hours down and she was an ANGEL. We stopped at a rest area on the NJ Tpke and that was it! Not even a peep. Just sat up, wide awake and watched the world go by the entire ride.

Thankfully, she was so pooped on the way home, she slept the entire FOUR HOURS it took me to get thru New York City. :) I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do if she woke up while I was in gridlock at the entrance to the GWB forced into a non-EZ-Pass lane with my EZ-Pass in hand. (Grrr.) :)

Thank you everyone at MidAtlantic Bulldog Rescue for a wonderful day full of good visits with friends, goodies, yummy food, and lots of bullie love!

No comments:

Post a Comment