06 February 2010

Engagement Session ::: 01.09.10 ::: New York City

Back in the beginning of January, I accompanied Robin into New York to meet Erin and David, a couple getting married this summer! It was my second e-session with Robin, and it's so much fun getting to know the bride and groom before the big day. :) We spent a couple hours traipsing around the city... and if I recall correctly, it was about 5 degrees. Brrrrrr!

Just some a smattering of fun snaps I took as we went along. :)

Union Station in New Haven... a few days earlier, I heard they are getting rid of the flippity-flippity-flippity sign. :( Probably making room for something fancy-schmancier. Figured I'd better capture it in its last days.


Arriving in Grand Central!




Robin in action. :)


How can you not laugh around Robin?






Creepy.


We hopped on the subway...


To Central Park!










Robin,a huge Beatles fan, was deeeeelighted we stumbled across this.




Doing anything to get the coolest engagement ring shot.


This donated bench really made me want to sit a spell.


Loved these fire escapes.


And BBQ delivery bikes!


This walking gigantic artwork was a little spooky.




And a last stop in Times Square!




Brrrr!




Thanks Robin for inviting me along!!! :) And thank you Erin and David for a great day in the city, and a delicious lunch! I can't wait for your wedding!


4 comments:

  1. girrrrl!!! Where's your pics from the Shake Shack!!?? I included your burger shots in their edits. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwah ha ha ha! I figured they were only delicious looking to us. :) but i'm drooling thinking about them again. Thanks. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE grand central, central park and times square! beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I didn't see these until now, love how you guys shot this session. I really love the textures in the Times Square photos, awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete