25 September 2008

Wedding ::: 09.21.08 ::: Lily Lake Inn, Wolcott, CT

This past weekend, I had the opportunity to shoot with the wonderfully talented, oh-so-much-fun-to-be-with Robin Dini for Alex and Jeremy's wedding in Wolcott, CT. The day could not have been more gorgeous. How have I lucked out that every wedding I have shot this summer has been an insanely beautiful day?!

Without further ado... (as always, apologies up front for the deluge.)


Such a pretty color, such pretty detail!






Maid of Honor making sure she would be able to hold onto the Groom's ring!


Gettin' ready!






How could anyone resist working with this???


Beware... it was a flower addict's heaven!






Smooch from dad!


Check out that tree!




Annnnnd just like that, they're married!


How adorable are they?!






Start 'em young!


How much do I adore this orange bouquet?!




Hee hee.






Mom and I would assume aunt watching the first dance... awww!










The kids I think had more fun than ANYone!


Some more reception details...








It was a fabulous day... thank you Robin for the wonderful opportunity as always, and thank you Alex and Jeremy for having me!!! =)

5 comments:

  1. Love the shot of the kids dancing and all those flower shots - great details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. julia these totoally rock!

    love the group shot! that angle is killler

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOT OOOH! i'm going to email her right now and send her a link to this :) You always kick me in the butt to get my blog posts up faster.

    Great job on all of these. I love that group shot with the sun flare showing. I'm so glad we picked that spot. it was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julia,
    These are great. Thank you for the detail shots, as Mother of the Groom I missed some things in all the excitement. You and Robin were so wonderful to Alex and Jeremy, it shows how much you love your job! I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Julia, beautiful images. you are right! The flowers are dreamy! did each bridesmaid have a different bouquet? That's awesome--I've not seen that before. tons of great shots...love the details of the dress, the ring, the chairs...

    ReplyDelete