08 July 2008

"Don't be angry, don't be sad; Don't sit cryin' over good things you've had..."

"...There's a girl right next to you
And she's just waiting for something you do.
Well, there's a rose in a fisted glove
And the eagle flies with the dove
And if you can't be with the one you love
Love the one you're with...
Love the one you're with."
-Stephen Sills of Crosby, Stills, & Nash

Lyrics to one of the great songs a good friend and his band Sweet Polly sang this past weekend down at Aqua in Clinton, CT.

And of course I had my camera with me. :)









A little percussive audience participation




A view from the back of the crowd... LOL




More audience participation...






Of course, I must rave about my favorite Calamari Aioli. Spicy and delicious!


Then there was my perfectly color coordinated Whisky Sour...


... which didn't last long.


A great time was had by all... more info on Sweet Polly is available on their website: Clicky!

No comments:

Post a Comment