11 July 2008

Salty Grapes on Display!

Just a fun update!

My photography is currently on display and for sale at Cindy's Fine Wine & Spirits in Westbrook, CT. :) Cindy and her son Michael host fabulous wine tastings upstairs every Friday night, and they showcase local artists for everyone to enjoy whilst tasting.

I originally put some photos there before Christmas but was a bit derailed for a while. This afternoon, I updated everything and hung a few new ones! If you're in the neighborhood and looking for something new to try, stop by! They are on the right on Route 1 just past Pilot's Point and the New Deal Steakplace going west, across the street from a sail repair company.

Of course, goofy me... I managed to break the largest framed photo that I was SO pleased with and excited to hang... and then proceed to spill my diet coke on the two Grover books I brought to display. Such a klutz. So I'll be stopping in to re-update once I get replacements ready to go...haha. Only me...

1 comment:

  1. Yea! for you. I so wish I could stop in. Julia you crack me up...no sense in crying over spilled diet coke =)

    ReplyDelete