26 October 2009

Family Portraits ::: 10.11.09

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." A classic Ferris Bueller quote. But at this point in my life, all too true.

Between dealing with the passing of my beloved companion Grover, my amazing adventure through Germany, EIGHT MORE weddings I have yet to share with you all, a wonderful (if a bit damp) Greenwich pet adoption event, and some very exciting news to come in the next few days... not to mention a regular full-time job!... I'm trying desperately to keep my blog updated. But it's nearly impossible!

Today, I get to share my favorite family's portraits. Check out what I wrote this time LAST year:

"...this session marks a huge milestone for me and for Salty Grapes Photography. This past Saturday I had the honor of shooting my very first clients - a year later!!! They were the first people who took a chance on me... who asked if I would take their pictures for their Christmas cards. =) They gave me the beginning buds of courage by being so easy going and so much fun to shoot."

And here we all are, THREE years later. =) They've grown and I've grown along with them...


















Can't forget the four legged variety...




Aren't they all too cute?!




And some good trusty portraits for good measure!












Thank you guys!!!

4 comments:

  1. Julia, great pictures, as always. I enjoy following your gallery very much and I learn so much from looking at your wonderful compositions :-) Hugs
    Bernata, Lily and Chester

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post - pictures of grapes ..Keep Posting


    Ron
    pictures of grapes

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are absolutely awesome Julia. Incredible light on these and such amazing colors!

    ReplyDelete