01 October 2009

Part II ::: Wertheim

Part II

Heading up to the Burg Wertheim, looking out over the town!






Almost there...


TOTALLY worth it.








I WILL find the weird shots to take.




Here you can see that it was just built into the rock that was there.


There are photos you want to take, and can't because someone is in the way. But what I've learned is to try and make that work for you. I think this crazy little man makes the photo.


Just awesome. I felt so insignificant.




Some crazy kind of amphitheater?


Always looking for something interesting.


Eeep!






And just some sights climbing back down...


Growing up the walls...




Not quite sure what this nonsense was... it was not Diet Coke, that's for sure.


So, I developed a couple of obsessions while I was there. Windows, window boxes, doors, beer, and... DOGS. There were dogs everywhere!


Like I said...




No idea what this was, but I figured it was a seamstress or tailor.


I was beside myself when we stumbled across a photography studio!


But I offer up NO opinion on the photos. Nor do I comment on the window dressing. I do like their choice of gear, however. Hehehe.


Mmm... bridges and reflections.


I love randomness.


And just a quick trip back to my hotel, looking out my window to the left. So cute!


And to the right, looking down to the Marktplatz.


OK, that's the end of Day 1. =) More to come!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Robin Neiswender01 October, 2009 19:01

    ...love the "crazy little man in the way" photo.. great insight..! ;-)

    ReplyDelete