01 July 2008

Not much going on around here...

As I have no exciting photos to post, and the most exciting photography related thing I've done this week was wrestle with the E1 handstrap for half an hour (why does it not come with instructions? You wouldn't think it was that hard, but it kept me occupied for FAR too long), I'm stealing this little quiz from my friend Lori Barbely. She can at least pass it off as sleep deprivation... I can claim no such thing. I'm just bored with myself!

What is in the back of your car? A cooler for my pooch's raw food trips, beach chairs, washer fluid, and a bag of cans to return.

What color is your toothbrush? White. Sonicare baby!

Name one person who made you smile today. My co-workers... we've been having old yearbook and old prom picture Show'N'Tell every day. Let me tell you... hindsight is 20/20 when it comes to 80s and 90s fashion. =) And it scares me knowing the first thing my co-workers said when they saw my 1992 prom dress was "Channeling Madonna, were you?" I'll leave it at that.

What were you doing at 8:00 a.m.? Walking in the door of my office

What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Swimming

What is your favorite candy? Reese's peanut butter cups

What is the last thing you said aloud? "Do you wanna go out?" LOL

What is the best ice cream flavor? Ben & Jerry's Creme Brulee

What is the last thing you had to drink? Diet Coke

What are you wearing right now? Shorts and a tank top

What is the last thing you ate? A cookie

Have you bought any new clothes this week? Nope!

When was the last time you ran? Like, ran ran? As in, to "go running?" That would be high school. LOL... I'm not a runner.

Do you have a tan? Actually, yes!!! I'm loving living near the beach this summer

Do you take vitamins daily? Yes, one of those giant horse pill One-a-Days

Do you go to church? No

Do you like Chinese food more than pizza? No

Do you drink your soda with a straw? No, unless I'm given one in a restaurant

Are you someone’s best friend? I sure am Grovie's!

What are you doing tomorrow? Working

Where is your dad? I would assume at home, either working on house renovations, or camped out watching TV

Can you say the alphabet backwards? Oh my gosh no

Do you have a maid service clean your home? BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!

Do you have a favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? I'm a Keen addict. Sandals, flip flops, Mary Janes, boots...

What color is your car? Cheery blue

How do you like your popcorn? Butter and salt... but I hesitate at the movie theatre having worked in one in high school where we had to ask people if they wanted "butter flavored topping" on their popcorn. Ick.

How did you get your worst scar? I don't really have any bad scars... I sliced the tip of my finger off in college at 2am exhaustedly working on a design project. X-acto knife slid off the straight edge. I still don't have feeling in that little tip. Thankfully, it's not my trigger finger!

Look to your left. What do you see? Oooh! This is a good one! I see my stock that I'm bringing over to a local wine shop that does tastings on Friday nights and showcases local artists. I have a bunch of stuff hung there already, but I'm excited to bring some new stuff over! Hey, that's photography related news! =)

What color is your watch? It's a terrifically interesting stainless steel Swiss Army bracelet...

What do you think of when you think of Australia? The expressions "Fair Dinkum" and "Good on ya."

Do you use chap stick? I have an unhealthily obsession. I was laughing at myself that I have 4 kinds in my desk at work, two in my purse, three in the kitchen, two in the bedroom, and I won't even share how many in my medicine cabinet.

Do you have a dog? I think everyone that reads here knows the answer to that one!

Last person you talked to on the phone? A good friend

Have you met anyone famous? Way too many people to list... but one of the funniest is a snoring Arthur Miller, the playwright.

Any plans today? Well, it's evening now, so watching my new guilty pleasure Wipeout. I seriously had tears streaming down my face from laughing hysterically the last time I watched it... and working on a few Salty Grapes related things!

How many states have you lived in? Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, (and London)

Do you dye your hair? Almond Creme, currently!

Do you like cats? Yes! But my allergies don't... =(

And perhaps I'll end this with a photo... of who else... my best bud. Stealing my chaise lounge when I get up to answer the phone for a minute.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh Creme Brulee ice cream? You just totally killed my healthy eating plan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! Your responses to some of the questions are so funny. It's just so...YOU (well, how much of you I know anyway. LOL)

    ReplyDelete