08 December 2008

Digital Asset Management... DAM!!!!!

Tremendous thanks to the awesome Paul McNerney of Studio Foto and Matt Wagner of Matthew J. Wagner Fine Photography for a terrific all day workshop on how to manage an overwhelming and ever expanding digital file storage system. And also for some great Lightroom lessons.

I cannot wait to tackle my current system and start fresh for 2009. =) I'm such a computer nerd... I highly recommend this workshop next time they do it, which will be a couple times a year.

A special thanks to my fabulous seat mates Val McCormick, newly anointed Rocktographers Robin Dini and Carla Ten Eyck, Steve DePino, Eileen Broderick (albeit banished to the front with her monstrous screen!) and Geoff Boka who made sitting in a hotel conference room for 9 hours smelling decaying onions thoroughly enjoyable.

And a book raffle win doesn't hurt!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh Ms. Julia. You have such a way with words. I couldn't have said it better myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Robin. You are so great with words. I hope you did the interview ;-) Thanks for putting up with me and all my questions :-)

    ReplyDelete