03 September 2009

Wedding ::: 08.08.09 ::: Coveleigh Club, Rye, NY

A few weekends ago, I had the pleasure of second shooting for my good friend Jacob Bergmeier of NODO Photography for the first time. And what fun we had!!!!

I ventured over the border into New York State, to the Coveleigh Club in Rye, for Michelle and Scott's wedding. Stunning!

And for anyone who's known me a long time, you have to know this view was heaven to me.

You have GOT to love a bride who is so relaxed that she's bouncing around with a camera. :)

I love love love all the getting ready time... getting ALL the girls as they get all gussied up!



Well of course, what camera could resist this little monkey? Whose name, I believe, was Jake!

Michelle wore SUCH a gorgeous, gorgeous dress.


I had to remove the watermark from this one to get the full effect... hahaha.

Almost ready to go!

Quick jaunt outside to the balcony.

Last minute check...

One last stop for some portraits for Jake...

And we were off to one of the more unique churches I've been in in a while!

So while I was waiting for everything to begin, I happened to look thru the door to see Michelle on the other side... I thought it might make for a neat, artsy pic.

But I ended up liking this one better. =) I know it's sort of hard to really see, because the glass was all fingerprinty and smeary, but it just cracked me up. She was too much fun.

Smooch! It's official!





Married!!

I simply adore this photo.











Can you not see this in your mailbox during the holidays?!

They were seriously too cute, I could eat them up.

We headed out to the front lawn for some bridal party shots... and stumbled upon LAWN BOWLING!!!

I really would have loved to stay and try my hand at it. I LOVE Bocce/Petanque. I'm pretty sure by default I'd love lawn bowling.

Just about the easy-going-est group ever.

OK, so I couldn't resist.



People keep commenting on my food shots. What can I say. I LOVE food. I love color. We all love details. :) So I shoot what makes me happy! And lobster claws and cheese make me happy.





The reception was one of the most fun nights ever. The band was phenomenal. I highly recommend The Rhythm Shop, based in NJ. I swear there had to be about 15 of them. Full brass section, at least 4 lead singers. Their sound was amazing and they played GREAT stuff.

They were so great about getting the crowd all pumped up... I don't think anyone stopped dancing!



All right, you'll be here all night if I keep going. Suffice it to say, it was a terrific wedding. Thanks again for having me along, Jake! (Love that Michelle did this!)

And many huge congratulations Michelle and Scott!!!!

7 comments:

  1. What a knock out your images are! Thank you again for joining me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STILL AMAZING ME!!
    Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous girl! The foodie pics are drool inducing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely, Julia! The shoe photo (with the light streaming onto them through the window) is beautiful. Great job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. great job with these Julia!!! Really beautiful stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! Wow, what a gorgeous venue. And a gorgeous couple. And of course, gorgeous photos. Yo rocked this! Now I'm hungry after seeing the food shots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. robin neiswender18 September, 2009 16:28

    Julia.. Your photography is AMAZING..!! The creativity and the special touches are beyond anything I've seen.. Incredible work..!

    ReplyDelete