04 February 2010

Wedding ::: 01.02.10 ::: Aquaturf, Southington, CT

My first wedding of 2010 was January 2nd at the Aquaturf in Southington with Cheryl Cronin... and it was a balmy 16* and snowing! :) I love an adventure!!!!

As IF I could resist a photo of a fuzzy face during the "getting ready" pictures.


The anticipation is the best part!


Here she comes! (That's Dad peeking!)


Completely unposed... love it.


A little behind-the-scenes of the bridal party portraits.


Yep! It was definitely a winter wedding!


Beautiful...


Awww...


Husband and wife!


How cute are they in their Uggs?!


Brrrr!


How adorable is the groom's mom?!


Again, as if I would miss an opportunity like this... they have a bulldog (!!!!) and their wedding favor was a gift to the North Shore Animal League. Love them.


Craziest entrance ever!


Funny story about this moment... my brain totally panicked and shut down about two seconds after this shot. I have a huge propensity for falling down as it is, and as some defense mechanism, my brain ceases to communicate with the rest of me if I can't see my feet. =) The smoke/dry ice/whatever it was was very neat to look at, but as it rolled across the dance floor, I was ankle deep and could no longer see the floor. My feet become cinder blocks and I was stuck where I was, terrified of tripping over a cord, seam in the modular flooring, or a heck, a speck of dust. :) Hahaha.


Thankfully it didn't last all night... :)


Thank you Cheryl for a great start to 2010, and thank you John and Tara for a great time!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment