11 July 2010

"A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz." ~Humphrey Bogart

A few weeks ago, I got to experience Fenway park allll over again! Am I a lucky girl or what? :)

Totally different view this time... they both have their pros and cons! :)


Lackey was pitching again!


Sports photography is definitely fun. It's not my thing, but I can see why people love it!


Oh yeah, it was the night of the final Celtics-Lakers game. :) They bumped the game up by an hour, the crowd was full of green shirts, everyone was chanting "Beat LA!" and the place emptied out around 9pm. :)


Swing and a miss.


OK, so he was pretty cute about it.


Big Papi at bat!


SAFE!


Youk's stance cracks me up every time. :) Hey, it gets the job done!


Big Papi rounding third!


I don't envy this guy.


3 happy fans and their cute red socks!


And then they brought out Papelbon.




And you can see how the stands were seriously emptying out for the Celtics game.


But the Red Sox won!


And because I'm a total and complete nerd, and figure maybe someone might enjoy these, someone like me who had never been before, a couple of snippets:

"Take Me Out to the Ball Game..." (27 seconds) (Don't pay any attention to the craptastic cell phone filming.)


"Sweet Caroline" (42 seconds)


And the excitement when they brought Papelbon out. :)


Such fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment