16 June 2009

Wedding ::: 06.13.09 ::: Saybrook Point Inn, Old Saybrook, CT

Woohoo! Wedding #2! Where, once again, the weather started out sketchy, and turned out gorgeous! The rain gods were definitely smiling on Kate and Eric as it was a gorgeous, sunny day at the Saybrook Point Inn to shoot with the adorable Robin Dini of Robin Dini Photography.

Here are some of the the photos I took, as a sort of sneak peek... no doubt Robin's shots will be amazing! =)

The beautiful bride Kate


Lots of perfect natural light in up in the bridal suite for makeup application AND photographs. =)


These girls were so relaxed and happy.










Almost there!


Details, details, details!








Cutie pie flower girl!


Ah, the always fun task of getting the dress all stitched up!








It was a good day for these!


I'm a sucker for bright, cheery flowers


Waiting to make her entrance


It's official!






We headed down to the docks for some bridal party portraits, and I just kept snapping. I just loved the feel of these...




JCrew here we come!






Off to enjoy their party!


More yummy details




And my favorites... everyone happy and having a BLAST! This crowd was WILD. There were times when there wasn't a single inch of dance floor available.




Awww... Dad of the bride!




And Mom of the groom


And more craziness!


















Thank you Robin, as always, for having me shoot with you. It's always such a pleasure. And best of luck to the happy newlyweds, Kate & Eric! Thank you for including me in your celebration!

3 comments:

  1. Damn girl! You always beat me on the blog post! :P

    Beauuuuutiful work. I'm always so grateful for the talent you bring to the table. You are amazing and I LOVE shooting with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC! So beautiful! :)
    I can't pick a favorite. They are all fab as always.

    SUPER SUPER job and gorgeous couple and wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! So many I love - love all of the details - dress, rings, those fans are awesome! Love the bride and groom shot on the docks. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete