12 December 2009

Someone's on the naughty list...

... for eating Santa Claus.


He put up a good fight though!!! :)










OK, well, he still loved me.


And I did TRY to smile for the camera. But it was my first day out of my house EVER... I had never seen cars or PetCo or that many people! And all the toys toys toys TOYS! And other puppies like ME!!! Mom says I was something called "over stimulated". WHATEVER.




Thank you Santa!


Can I get down and eat that person over there now?


He looks tastier than you.


Aren't I angelic?








NOT!!!




HO! HO! HO! Merry Christmas everyone!


4 comments:

  1. julia, that gives me the biggest laugh. i can't wait to hear all about this in person at dinner tomorrow :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Someone is getting coal in their stocking this year!

    ReplyDelete