12 May 2010

"Boston, you know we love you madly...hear the crowd roar to your sound."

Need I say more?


Thanks to my dear friends Corrie & Doug, I got to go to my FIRST Red Sox game evah last week.




It was incredible! We were in the "bleachers" but smack in center field. Awesome for a photo-hog like me.








What I couldn't understand was how little people actually WATCHED the game...




My one and only shot of Wally. :) He's really not out and about as much as other "mascots", huh?




As luck would have it, they were celebrating Nomar that night.


Nomar about to throw out the first pitch.


Kevin Youkilis coming out to join him.


Cue the music.


OK, so I missed myself in this one...


And then I missed Corrie in this one. What can I say. I need one of the new cameras with the screen on the front.


Awesome. Just awesome. =)






Cracker Jacks heah!


Diet Coke heah!


OK, so this was pretty cool to watch him catch - and even though it's a bit out of focus, I'm still glad I caught it!


I'm addicted now... have I mentioned that?


Funny.


It amazed me how different the stadium looked in just a few hours...


Red Sox win!!!!




I need to go back. NEED.


See? Happy Julia!


Our seats were right next to the Green Monstah! We even had a home run ball hit right to us - a guy got it 6 seats away. So cool!


So... how do I get tickets?! :)


2 comments:

  1. Love this post! Caught myself grinning ear to ear!! That last shot of you is too freakin' cute. I think I want a copy. =) Looks like a great time--glad you saw a win on your visit! (Why so many empty seats?! What a waste!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia these are AMAZING!!! oh my! Girl, you need to quit your day job.

    ReplyDelete