21 June 2010

Wedding ::: 05.22.10 ::: Amarante's, New Haven, CT

Back on May 22nd, I helped my dear friend Robin Dini shoot Julia and Matt's wedding. We started the day at St. Bridget's in Cheshire, and ended up at Amarante's in New Haven. Just a few favorites from the day! :) Robin and I had such a great time, as always!











Robin was shooting bridal party portraits, and I was just capturing the activity around me. I couldn't resist how gorgeous these girls were, the colors of their dresses, the little details they added, and oh yes, the gorgeous backdrop!


Always fun when a bug decides to get trapped in the gown!!! :)




Soooo adorable. x3!






And what was so touching to me was that they were high school sweethearts. :) The connection between them was amazing. (Julia even wore the same shoes she wore to her prom under her wedding dress!)

Thank you Robin for having me!!! And congratulations, Julia & Matt!!!

1 comment: