13 June 2010

Wedding ::: 05.15.10 ::: Silas W. Robbins House, Wethersfield, CT

Yes! I am still here! :) And blogging away! I promise!

Last month, I worked with the lovely Eileen Broderick of e. broderick photography for a wedding at the Silas W. Robbins House in Wethersfield, CT. It was a stunningly recently restored Victorian bed & breakfast. If anyone local to the area needs a mini-weekend break away from life, this is the place to go! You step back in time as you cross the threshold. John & Shireen Aforismo, the innkeepers, did an incredible job.

Alan and Patty had an gorgeous day, and I was so honored to be a part of it. I've got so much catching up to do, I'll just share my absolute favorites!







Patty, about to be walked down the aisle by her son! So sweet.




How cute?!


This particular moment had be stifling my giggles... the ringbearer had a Tiffany box strapped to a little antique toy car. He was zooming it around, entertaining himself for quite a while! Great idea! So when the priest went to take the rings, he chuckled when he saw what he was taking... "Oh! And they come with a nifty car too!"


Of course, after the ceremony, everyone had bubbles to blow, and I seriously could have photographed everyone trying to get them to work all.day.long. They were so silly and a great group. Who doesn't love bubbles?!










Patty's Matron of Honor wore such a pretty shade of pink that looked so lovely against her flowers.


Love love love...


Can't get enough of the cuteness.


:)


A quick shot of the gorgeous cake...


Thank you, my dear Eileen, for having me along for the day. It was truly one of the most touching days, and one that I will remember and treasure forever. And congratulations to Alan & Patty! =)

- Julia

2 comments:

  1. So glad you got a chance to blog these! You picked some of my favorites! But you had tons of great shots that day. =) These were fun to look at--what a great wedding! Thanks for coming along. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome pics, you always do a wonderful job of capturing emotions...and that B&B is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete