22 May 2008

Listen.

Listening to your heart, finding out who you are, is not simple.
It takes time for the chatter to quiet down.
In the silence of “not doing,” we begin to know how we feel.
If we listen - and hear - what is being offered then anything in life can be our guide.
Listen.
(Author unknown)









Received that quote in a weekly HR EAP email at work today... thought it was interesting enough to share. =)

(Do you sense a theme? Completely and totally bizarre that all my recent flower photos have all been PURPLE. =) I guess when you really like something, it's what your eye constantly gravitates to.)

3 comments:

  1. That quote really resonates with me and I've been trying to think more about just that lately. Thanks for the reminder :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!

    And the quote is PERFECT for a friend of mine right now, so thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want this for my wall in my office! love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete