23 October 2008

Family Portraits ::: 10.18.08

This post is a huge one for me... not only am I excited to share some fun shots from a great day, but this session marks a huge milestone for me and for Salty Grapes Photography.

This past Saturday I had the honor of shooting my very first clients - a year later!!!  They were the first people who took a chance on me... who asked if I would take their pictures for their Christmas cards.  =)  They gave me the beginning buds of courage by being so easy going and so much fun to shoot.   And man, what a year it's been!

Of course, it's hard to take a "bad" photo of them.  Are they not GORGEOUS?  And lucky for me, this year, their cousins came along!  Way, way, way too many photos to share...

Eeeeee!!!  Flare!!!  =)  Yay!

Silly moms!!!

Awwww!

The lone boy in a sea of girls.

Note to photographer when doing this shot next time:

RUN!!!!

The day was ALL about jumping... I have a bunch left to edit of each kid and their "jumping" moment.  Lots of good stuff to jump off at the beach!

The ability to piggy back 3 at a time runs in the family I guess...

Kalidescopes galore!

A whole lotta Uggs...

All the girls!

Seriously... can you get any MORE photogenic?

 





Love that I happened to catch this moment...

And can't forget Hazel:

And Lovie!

Thank you guys... I really had a blast.  I don't know how everyone had SO.MUCH.ENERGY though!!!  =)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! And I SO love the flare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT JOB! i really like how these came out. The bw with the girls is my favorite ;) gotta love black and white! Fun stuff with the jumping. Great great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I always count my blessings when I've got one photogenic subject in front of the camera but here you've got a whole freakin' family of them!
    WOW!
    Awesome photographs, fantastic use of the light and such brilliant choices of postwork! I'm so glad I come here and check this blog regularly to see the highcaliber awesomeness you churn out of that camera!

    Don't stop shooting!
    Stay happy and healthy,
    Brody Grant - Polarity Photo

    ReplyDelete