02 October 2008

"I love a dog. He does nothing for political reasons." ~Will Rogers

I'm uploading all my photos from the wonderful Mutt Strut and watching the VP debate... thought this quote was quite fitting! =)

As I mentioned in previous posts, I had the amazing opportunity to shoot the New Haven Animal Shelter's 6th Annual Mutt Strut this past weekend. It was a bit soggy, but the dogs LOVED it! Below are a bunch of my favorites. (OK, so I have issues picking just a few. What can I say - dogs are still my favorite subjects!)
































































Strutting!






And Grover proudly wears his honorary Mutt Strut bandana!


Thank you so much for such a great day! And special thanks to Robin for the wonderful recommendation. :)

All of the photos can be viewed and purchased by clicking this link!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or shoot me an email!


10 comments:

  1. Wow there are some truly awesome shots in here! And I love your holiday card offerings - super super pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Julia, these are all just fabulous! You really bring out the 'smile' in every dogs heart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great, Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JULIA! These look absolutely amazing! each one looks like a portrait! what characters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of those pictures just make me melt! Those pups are so cute! I wish you lived closer so you could photograph my chi baby. You are amazing at what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julia...these are some of my favorites of the day too! You did a fabulous job and we all appreciate you sharing your talents for a good cause with the New Haven Animal Shetler! You are Amazing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julia....what GREAT shots of some of the happiest canines I've ever seen!! You can't help but smile looking at all those lovely faces! =}

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are such an AMAZING dog photographer! I am WAY impressed! I love love love them all! They totally make me smile. Way to GO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many dogs...so little time!!!!! Wow....I love these shots!

    ReplyDelete