29 March 2009

::: Embarrassing Childhood Photos :::

My mom gave me a small little "brag book" a couple weekends ago with Mickey Mouse on the cover that was full of photos from our first trip to Disney World when I was 5 years old. She had found it - where else - at my grandparents' house. :) Figured I'd like to have it... well of COURSE!

Not sure why I want to humiliate myself on my own blog, but once a picture junkie, always a picture junkie.

The neat thing is, I remember this trip like it was yesterday.


Look at that gap toothed smile.


Can you feel the glee? I remember wanting to wear that dress every.single.day.


My mom, grandma, and I...


When she handed me the album, the FIRST thing I did was flip furiously to find this photo, because I remember Tigger insisting on writing on my mom's back SO clearly! =) I thought it was the funniest thing ever.


Yeah. I'm no different today.


And to all my friends with little ones... thankfully in the age of digital, I know you all are crazy snap happy when you go to Disney World. But look how much your kids will LOVE these when they grow up!!! =)

There are more from this trip that my mom has framed in her house... Mickey and I hand in hand walking away that I think my dad took. But these all might have been taken by my grandpa, I can't remember. Notice neither he nor my dad make an appearance... hahaha!!!

5 comments:

  1. You were clearly VERY into Minnie Mouse - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's just about the cutest thing I've seen! Come on! You got dressed up as Minnie to go to Disney! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How freakin' cute were (ARE) you?! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you were adorable! and i am glad that you enjoy your childhood photos. i sometimes worry that i take all these pictures and my kids will never even care that i did :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, God. Too cute. I am speechless. Well, that's not really ever true, but you know what I mean! I am so glad I checked your blog before logging off for the night. Cuz I have the biggest, dumbest smile on my face. You are the cutest!!! And the little Minnie Dress?! Priceless.

    ReplyDelete