28 March 2009

::: Signs of Spring :::

* Street sweepers.
* An open Dairy Queen.
* Crocuses.
* Bunnies in the yard.
* Open windows.
* Crazy Shoreline traffic.
* The sudden realization of the desperate need for a pedicure.
* Back pain from rigorous spring cleaning and solo mattress flipping.
* A bulldog who refuses to come in, busy basking in the sun on the deck.

Ahhhh... all signs that it's officially Spring here in Connecticut!!!

Nothing original, but I still love to see the very few flowers and plants I have sprouting up! =) (And I love breaking out the extension tubes for macro stuff.)







And apparently, I live in an aviary. Or some freaky Alfred Hitchcock movie.


HAPPY SPRING!

1 comment:

  1. where is there an open Dairy Queen??? Take me there NOW! ha ha. i'm not looking forward to the shoreline traffic this year. I predict it will be the worst its ever been. I'm going to have to leave so early to get to weddings on Saturdays :P

    ReplyDelete