24 April 2009

::: Glee :::

Yes, the glee one feels when one sees this non-descript little box on one's doorstep is indescribable. =)


Look, it even comes with its own little case!


Of course I tore into it and immediately ran outside and took the most boring, random photos ever, so humor me. This is something I've wanted and needed, and finally bit the bullet in time for wedding season. :)

I love this... this fence is on my property, but the bunny rabbits that use my fenced in yard as a rabbit baby refuge push the pickets to get IN. I keep going out and fixing it, and they keep pushing past it.




Yeah, I know, exciting. But look at that lovely 2.8! Yummy.


And yeah, that purple house? WTF? That sprouted up recently. I'm standing at the end of my street, looking out at the island across the way. So, that purple house makes the view OH so lovely... not sure what they're thinking.






And what would a practice session be without a little Grover?




Yeah. Done with the photo session. Time to soak up the sun...


Happy Weekend everyone!!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I love seeing that glorious box on my doorstep too. When I first got my 70-200 I was afraid to even touch it! Nice shots, Salty. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh-oh---someone just spent 2 Grand!!! :) Great lens though - you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yum! Congrats on your lens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome!!!
    i can't wait to be able to afford some better lenses. :) one day, i hope!
    those pictures are absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, god bless B&H's Bill Me Later. ;)

    ReplyDelete