22 May 2009

Floyd the Flamingo's Friday Frolic

Floyd was still in my car today from the previous photo opp, so when it came time for us to begin our super-duper summer Friday hours at work, and my friends and I hit the beach, how could Floyd not tag along?

Beware however, these are entirely too goofy, and they are from my Blackberry. I take no responsibility for the quality. =)

Floyd doing his best Tom Hanks/BIG impression. Garnered a few honks.


What a scofflaw.


Decided he wasn't as interested in the awesome shallow water and sandbars I was. And refused to stand up and pose for me. Horrible subject.


Seriously! You could walk out really far and still only be ankle deep. Just gorgeous.


Too bad he was more interested in breaking rules and apparently snacking on seaweed or something.


Fabulous afternoon, followed up by a great evening. =) A great kick-off to the summer!

And thanks to the Shootsac folks for including Floyd in my recent package. It's the goofiest things that crack me up and make my day. Floyd might have a few more adventures throughout the summer... who knows. For now, he'll stay in car and see where life takes him.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Julia! This is too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Makes me want to go buy a blow-up flamingo. And those pics are from your Crackberry?! I have to get one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome day! Floyd is in for a doozy of a summer, I can feel it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too funny! I can't wait to see where Floyd shows up next.

    ReplyDelete