03 May 2009

No super models here...

Just a bulldog who apparently doesn't appreciate the camera as much as he used to. Ha! ;)


Soooooo... are we done here?


If I ignore her, will she go away?


Just thought I'd play around a little with the new lens AND the flash together, though I'm sure looks like a torture device to the poor dog... he wasn't quite sure what to make of it, as I usually just have my tiny 50mm on when I'm shooting him. =)


He might not be a super model, and yes, I know he has a face only a mother can love, but he's the greatest little guy on the planet. :)


8 comments:

  1. He's so adorable I could just eat him up! Instead of "photographer's child syndrome" he's got "photographer's dog syndrome"! Poor thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first one is PRECIOUS! He is such a love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE HIM! :) as always!
    He's definitely a super model to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's my grand-dog!! What a face!!Love you, Grover!!
    MU

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! I swear the first two are somewhere between a come-hither look and Joey's "How you doin'?" Hee. He's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just want to squeeze him!! Keep the Grovie pictures comin. . . I love em!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Au contraire, Salty, I think everyone loves Grover's face. You just can't help it!

    ReplyDelete