10 August 2008

A smorgasbord of shots for my 100th blog post!

Very convenient that for my 100th blog post, I just have a random smattering of photos to share! =)

I first must drop off some photos from last Thursday evening at the Water's Edge. Just a lovely night, even though original plans were rearranged thanks to threatening thunderstorms...




I'm sure they'll want to strangle me for posting them, but aren't they adorable? ;)


OK, so I'm never in any shots anymore... here I am stuffing myself in like a nutjob.


And the result of handing my heavy, scary looking camera to the bartender and telling him to "just press the button." Not bad!


Driving home, I stopped to check out our tent for the craft fair in the pouring rain... kinda spooky!


And just a few random shots from our display!




When the weather was sunny and beautiful, I couldn't get enough color...




But the skies opened and poured for a while... all the vendors were trapped inside their booths and traffic was pretty slow at that point. =( We had to cram everything inside...


It did pass for a while, before coming back AGAIN... but I was at least able to snap this flurry of activity!


Couple more pieces of jewelry from She-She Designs (who *cough cough* DOES NOT HAVE A WORKING WEBSITE!!!! And knows she must focus her energy on THAT next!!! There is an Etsy shop in existence, but no product uploaded... I must crack the whip because people love her stuff!) =)






And of course, every pooch that stopped by HAD to come in and have his or her picture taken. I can never resist a furry face...




4 comments:

  1. hey, not bad bartender! looks like you had a good week. I love craft fairs. The energy and the atmosphere is so wonderful. I really like the jewelry. Get a website going and I will totally buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! I really love doing craft fairs... it's SUCH a good time. Everyone is always in a good mood. :) Even in the rain!

    Jacob, it was just a little town craft fair in Clinton down on the CT shoreline... nothing fancy, but it got a lot of foot traffic! I went through all my business cards, so that makes it all worthwhile! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Too bad that the weather didn't cooperate better, but it looks and sounds like you did okay despite the rain. Those dog shots are adorable! (Hopefully those dog owners took your cards and will find those shots!) And the jewelry is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey we were down there on Sunday and just missed it! Bummer! I Love the Conk shell with the jewelry, and the Lemons! Great shots!!!

    ReplyDelete