13 August 2008

Wedding ::: 08.09.08 ::: Owenego Inn

For the second weekend this summer, I had the wonderful opportunity to second shoot for Robin Dini... this time, at the beautiful Owenego Inn in Branford, CT. You'd think having grown up in CT I would have been there at least once, but nope! And it's gorgeous. Truly.

I'm a little over eager, so bear with me... this wedding was just perfect in every way. And Robin is just so much fun to shoot with!!!

Spent a few minutes down in New Haven with the boys as they got ready:








Then over to Branford to snap a few shots before the ceremony on the lawn...


(How cute is this?!)








Someone needs to teach me how everyone gets such awesome "flare." I haven't a clue how to do it. Mine looks like a little alien rocket ship.






As you will see, I was way too enamored of the sunflowers... =) This was a gorgeous arbor that the groom and his dad made.




So cute!


There was just so much love amonst all of their friends and family...










And the bride and groom were two of the cutest, most smitten-with-each-other people I've ever met!






How beautiful is she?




One of my favorites... I love how it just tells such a sweet story.














Her beautiful e-ring


Salty grapes? ;)


It was truly such a fun night!














Thank you Robin so so very much, and thank you Lisa & Sean for having me! =)

And yes... the Olympics are keeping me awake and I am posting this well after midnight. And I DO have DVR!!!!

13 comments:

  1. I second Jacob. Julia - these are so beautiful. Great moments captured, great colors, great post processing - you are rocking it big time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a fantastic job Julia!!! I especially love the emotion in your B&W images....you capture amazing moments. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so amazingly talented Julia! GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING!!!!! You are going to be the most popular second shooter in CT before the end of the year (and then????) Book her while she's available, folks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are all too much!!! You're too good to me. =) Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW JULIA

    THESE ARE AMAZING!!!!!!

    OU HAVE SUCH AN EYE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey julia! i'm downloading your disks right now. What a great sneak peak! these look in credible! you did another amazing job. Thank you again for your help. Damn girl! You're knocking my socks off!

    ReplyDelete
  8. holy moly girl! What a fantastic job you did on this!

    I love EVERY shot- you caught so many precious story telling details I can't even stand it!

    Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your style!!!! Great job, I can't wait to see more weddings from you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Julia, you're AWESOME!!! these are beautiful I love all the details and colors! You go Girl!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Way to key in on the special moments-- both planned and spontaneous. This is a great collection of images!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well--ditto to everyone above! Julia--remember when you came to Carla's workshop all nervous and said, "I don't shoot people." Ha! You have such a gift! I hope I have the honor and fortune of having you second shoot for me sometime! These shots are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete