14 January 2009

Can you imagine a more fun bunch of girls?

What is more fun than spending the night out with photographer friends who spend the night glued to their iPhones and madly Facebooking in real time?

I'm shamelessly stealing everyone else's iPhone shots because as much as I love it, my Blackberry cannot compete. =) And I can't not blog about this evening. Heh heh.











And this is why we shoot well together.


I sound like a broken record... but I'm just so thankful to have such fabulous friends who make me laugh for hours on end. =)

6 comments:

  1. awww... i want to be friends with ya'll!!! you are very lucky and very blessed to have such a wonderful group of gal pals!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!! so fun! love that you can see Cheryl's wall in the one shot. I didn't notice that before :P

    ...and let it be known...I only took my phone out to photograph the food and you nerds facebooking!!! ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I love you ladies!!! Looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laughed so much my cheeks hurt! Let's go again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a lot of fun was had. It's so nice to have a great group of girls to just hang with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I CANNOT imagine a more fun bunch of girls!

    :) xo Tam

    ReplyDelete