12 January 2009

Weddings, weddings, weddings!!!

I'm so excited... I'm practically squealing. =)

It's January 12th, and I'm already set to second-shoot 9 weddings this upcoming season. Eeeeee! I'm SOOO looking forward to working with my dear friends Robin and Amanda again.

And speaking of weddings, the fabulous Robin Dini is featured on the Connecticut Wedding Blog run by Candice Dowling of Jubilee Events for a wedding that I shot with her. And some of my photos made the cut! ;)

Check it out!
Sean and Lisa's Real Connecticut Wedding Feature


It was SUCH a gorgeous wedding, with incredibly well thought out details... simply gorgeous. I was honored to be able to help document it!

3 comments:

  1. You are the bomb and I'm so psyched you are free to come along and shoot with me! Congrats to both you and Robin on the feature :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Julia....published huh? That's big stuff. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new look!

    ReplyDelete