13 September 2008

Nashville Workshop ::: Part IV

And to conclude, Sunday morning, we headed over to The Parthenon. Yes. The Parthenon. A full-scale replica of the original Parthenon in Athens. It was built in 1897 as part of the Tennessee Centennial Exposition, apparently. =)


My camera will forever gravitate towards furry four leggers.


It was here that we met Bebe. What a ham!




















Thank you to all the girls who attended! It was great fun. Big shout out to my favorite roomie ever Kim. If you're ever in Wisconsin with your kiddos, she is an AMAZING child photographer! And a special thank you to Kate who organized the schedule... and managed to get everyone in one place. =)

5 comments:

  1. That little girl is so stinking cute. Love the lollipop - I did a shoot with one once :) SO colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Julia, I've been behind at looking at your blog, and all I can say is WOW! Phenomenal photos, and I'm still waiting to take shots of Kateri in her petticoat skirt, but wishing I could have you take them! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those vertical lollipop tutu shots are incredibly adorable. the color pops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Julia! It's Steph from olu (stephandjason07). I love your shots from the Nashville workshop. I'm so sad I couldn't make it! Your pictures are so great! I just love the colors in the little girl's pictures. Everyone got good pictures of her, but yours are fantastic!! I hope you don't mind if I stalk your blog every once in awhile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omigosh! she is such a cutie!! I LOVE them all!

    xoxo
    M:)

    ReplyDelete