09 September 2008

Nashville Workshop

I had the wonderful opportunity this past weekend to head down to Nashville, TN for a workshop with a bunch of photographers I've known for years. Unfortunately, I'm behind in blogging because my poor laptop is still in the shop. The good news is that it's just a decrepit harddrive that won't cost me an arm and a leg to replace! ;) Hooray.

So, I'm on a borrowed machine at the moment while I wait, and just now getting to look through my shots.

In the mean time, I am compelled to share this shot from my dear friend Kate. I don't really know why I am sharing what a goober I am, but it makes me laugh to look at... and not taking yourself too seriously is SO important. Yes. I am sooooo professional...


Also, hitting up Chili's when they have a surprise (unbeknownst to you) buy one, get one free margarita special is very helpful... even at 11am. (But hey, if you're still running on East Coast time, it's totally acceptable.)


Many, many photos to come!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Julia! Steph here from OLU (stephandjason07). I just wanted to tell you I love your photos! I've looked at your blog before but I always forget about it. I have a blog now, so I added yours to my reader. Hope you don't mind!

    PS. I LOVE that sunflower picture in your previous post! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, I'm not on East coast time but I still fess up to being a lush. heehee I'm so glad that you could come!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are too freakin' funny. yeah bogo! hey, remind me that we have to put you into the "fong-dong-rehab-program".... ha ha! that's right! I'm going to teach you all about "foofing"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh--margarita's at 11:00. Sounds like my perfect day. Can't wait to see/hear more about your trip! Sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete